Friday, September 4, 2009

And the search begins.

For a ceremony location that is. I have always dreamed a garden wedding and hopefully we can find a place that fits. I have found a couple potentials but I am waiting for them to get back to me. This one is my favorite
http://www.ilv.com/rainbowgardens/garden.shtml

There are light on the ceiling and its the first one I really went WOW. I need to run it by Ryan to make he likes it. Hopefully it will be in our price range. Keep your fingers crossed!!


We were going to look at some other sites this past week but didn't want to miss the futon which still hasn't been delivered. I also need to find a park that we can have the reception so we can get that reserved too. It is time to get into wedding mode.

2 comments:

  1. omg that is absolutely gorgeous! im crossing my fingers for you at this very minute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is a really beautiful venue...can't wait to hear if you get it!

    ReplyDelete