Monday, July 20, 2009

He proposed

Thats right he sure did. It started off as I bad I almost missed my flight and my luggage almost didn't arrive. I wasn't feeling well when I arrived but after 3 cups of tea I was feeling slightly better. We went on a picnic with a cute little basket and matching plates and ate a sandwich from Panera. The whole time he kept saying don't forget about the cupcake, save room for the cupcake. So finally I am done with my sandwich and there is still some left and I say I want my cupcake. He says no because now he has to eat my sandwich and we need to eat out cupcakes together. I get mad and say I want my cupcake but he still make me wait. Finaly he gets out the cupcake and hands me one with a blue dot on it. I open it, and its not mine. He gives me the other one and I open it and there is a beautiful ring stuck in the frosting. He takes out the ring and and he starts to get down on one knee but I stop him and make him sit next to me. In what seems like forever (which he claims was only 3 seconds) bt he asks me to be his wifey. I make some gesture of yes which both of us can't remember what I said. Anyways we are engaged!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment