Saturday, November 7, 2009

My mom came to stay with us for a little last week and we did something I had been somewhat dreading; we tried on my wedding dress. Don't get me wrong I love my dress but lets just say I know I have put on some weight since she bought it for me. I had been avoiding it all weekend but I knew I couldn't avoid it longer so decided to put it on and see how bad the damage was. Surprisingly, IT FIT and zipped all the way up!!!! Yay right? Well I said it fit I didn't I could breathe in it. I am not sure how much weight I have gained because I started gaining weight before I the dress was purchased and the fact that I haven't been on a scale in so long. There is a about 5 month to the wedding which gives time to work out. I really don't enjoy exercise but I this is something I have to do since I don't want to pass out on my wedding day so I start on Monday wish me luck!!

1 comment: