Friday, August 14, 2009

Whirlwind

Lets rewind to last Friday I got into a car accident. Everyone was ok and I only had a few bumps and bruises. They said its going to take 10 days to get it fixed which would leave me with two days to before I move. Lets hope nothing get delayed.
Later that night there was a fight between my neighbor and someone else. I am not sure what exactly happened but I just knew there were two gun shots. I have never actual gun shots I was so scared and was expecting a window to break at any moment. I didn't see any blood when I went outside the next morning.
Luckily my mom and sister came in so we could go dress shopping. They kept me sane the entire weekend. My mom was actually laying next to me when the shots were fired. She stayed calm or at least seemed to be. Needless to say she can not wait for me to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment