Saturday, August 22, 2009

YAY/Boo Car

Well I recieved a call from the auto shop saying my car was ready! I was super stoked considering it was was done 2 days early! Well when I saw it I was amazed because it looked like a new car. They had even detailed the inside of my car which means they removed all the dog hair which had to be a hard task.
I am driving home from work and my check engine light comes on. I immedatily freak out because at this point I am suppose to leave in a week. I drove to O'Rileys to check out a reader and learn that its a Code 1 error that means speed and performance sensor is messed up.
I took it the next day to a shop that the auto shop set me up with since they couldn't fix it and waited for 2 1/2 hours. They replace my spark plugs and tell me that the actual sensor will be in either Tuesday or Wednesday (note I am leaving on Thursday). They are going to try to overnight the part to get it here on Tuesday. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment