Monday, October 12, 2009

Photographer



It seems like planning your wedding make you indecisive. We had found a photographer that had a pretty good deal going on but then I read about a deal on Theknot.com local boards about a photographer who is trying to expand their wedding portfolio. I contacted them and we are doing 10 hours of photography for get ready......$300. Its a steal I know. We also get a DVD enabling us with all the rights for photos and an engagement shoot. His photos are pretty good as well. Check out Mikelphotos.com I am really excited about meeting with them to secure our date.



Once we do that we can set up a time for our engagement pictures. When that time come I will have to go shopping because I would love to get some super cute outfits otherwise I wil have nothing to wear. Once those are processed we can send out our Save the Dates. This will be my first DIY for the wedding and I will be itching to do it. I am sure when the wedding gets closer I will the dreading each DIY project but for now I am optimistic.



Here are some photos of engagement shoots that I love!










No comments:

Post a Comment