Saturday, October 10, 2009

So maybe we are a little off-beat here...

So maybe its just me but I think Ryan and I are having a very unique wedding. First off we are going to have two receptions, one in Kansas City and the other in here. The next thing that makes it unique is that our reception that we are having here we are going to have it a house. Not just any house but we are going to rent a house. Before I started this whole wedding planning I didn't even know you could rent a house. I had seen the movie where they switched homes for vacation but I thought that was just part of Hollywood and besides we weren't going to give up our house. Now since we will be at house you may be thinking 'what about dancing' well there will be dancing even if it's just by myself. I plan to also drag my mom and Ryan out to the dance floor we have to have our first dance.
Now for our Kansas City reception I think we are going to host it at a friends house. I plan to wear my dress again but I am not sure just because I know how his house is. We shall see we aren't sure when we are going to have it I was think June so that my family can come and it should actually be warm in Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment