Friday, August 21, 2009

The Dress!

So we arrived at Davids Bridal right when they opened. My maidton of honor my sister Misty, my mom, another bridesmaid Kelsey, her mom and her friend Patrick. I wasn't expecting such a posse but at the end I was glad each one of them were there. Everyone was friendly and we started to pick out dresses. We came prepared with one of their books and picked out several that I wanted to try on. Actually I tried on a whopping 16 dress, there I really think it was just about every dress they had on. I guess I was the opposite of everyone else because the last one tried on was the one and it was completely different from what I thought I wanted. I tried it on, heared all the gasps from my posse and my consultant and looked in the mirror and I knew it was the one. It was one of those I have to have it moments. Its true I guess when you know you knowplus it being $300 off always helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment