Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Home!

So we finally made it the horribly long 1370 miles. I love the place it and even the animals seem to like it. The ceilings are super high which makes it seem even bigger. We have a huge bathrooms and access to to the pool (yes there is a jacuzzi) and a work out room. We have amazing views of the city and at night it's even more gorgeous.

I was able to fix dinner last night even though it wasn't horribly delicious it was still nice being able to prepare it for Ryan. So far living with him is nothing short than great. It nice to finally have some rest time after the stressful move. Tomorrow, although the truck is coming and apparently we have to park it outside the whole complex which means we have to somehow carry my stuff 3 blocks. I am not really looking forward to it. I can carry some of the boxes in my car but not the big furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment