Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Engagement photos

Saturday we are taking our engagement photos even though we haven't fully decided on where. Ryan and I are having a little bit of a disagreement and haven't been able to come up with a solution yet. He would like to get our engagement photos done at Springs Preserve which is where we will be getting married. Springs Preserve is a botanical garden which is huge! There will be lots of different place for photos and it is where we are getting married so it has sentamental meaning. Check my earlier post for a picture.

I would like to have it a Calico Springs

Our photographer seems to be leaning towards this one and it is near where we got engaged. There is greenery, desert, a barn, and boardwalks so there will be lots of variation, oh and its pretty. :)

Hopefully tomorrow we can go look at it to see it and maybe I can convince him that its the place. Who knows maybe I won't like and we will decide to go to Springs Preserve. How did you resolve discrepancies with your fiance?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them! I too was totally impatient when waiting for ours!

    ReplyDelete