Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shoes



So after looking for what felt like forever I finally found the perfect shoes.



These beauties are made by Betsey Johnson and called Kantana. They will be the pricest shoes I will have ever owned. Luckily for me They are sold at Zappos so I will be able to get my new employee discount. I am leaning towards the pink but they also come in blue. Originally I wanted blue shoe so they could be my something blue but the pink is so stunning I think I will still with them. I have seen on many blogs the blue I do on the bottom of the shoes which I think is a super cute idea.


So what do you think stick with pink and use the stickers or start from scratch?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink! Stay with the pink!

    Shhh...don't tell, but I'm wearing my wedding shoes at work today! I mean, a girl needs to "break them in" before the wedding, right?

    ReplyDelete