Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vacation

Which is where I have been. We went to El Paso to visit my mom, aunt, and bestie Lucy. It was so good to see them again it had been at least 5 years since I had seen Lucy so it was good to see her again. We had a little bump on the last night but nothing too horrible. Also it was really nice for Ryan to meet all of them.

On to the wedding!!! We met with our photographer and it was amazing. They were fun and upbeat and we just chatted the entire time. I think we will be a good match. She even mentioned she reads weddingbee.com which excites me greatly. She loves all the photos on there and is going to be bringing bubbles and balloons for engagement shoot which will be on Halloween. Now I know you might be a little confused because I said my photographer was Michael Lichtenwaler but his wife does all his buisness so we sat and talked about weddings while Ryan and Michael talked about cell phones and various electronics. I am hoping this will actually turn into a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment