Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally

I got a job!!! (insert me jumping up and down) I will now be a employee of

Yes how cool is that!!! It looks like I will fit in perfectly there too. The interview was so much fun I couldn't believe it. We joked around and just talked about everything. He even said my joke is what got me a joke; ready for it... What do you call a Fish with no "i". A FSH. I know its a horribly lame joke but it makes me laugh and apparently it worked for this job. I will also be making a trip to Kentucky to work in their warehouse for a week. It should be interesting I have never been to Kentucky or worked in a warehouse. They feel that since they work so close together business wise that all their employees should know how to work there as well. Personally I think this is a great idea, it makes the company link together even though its on the other side of the country I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a good one...I'll be sure to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...that is awesome! What exactly will your job entail???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be answer phones when people call in with questions about orders.

    ReplyDelete