Sunday, October 4, 2009

This week!!!

This coming week is going to be a busy one really its just the first two days. Monday I am showing my FMIL and FSIL the ceremony location as well as put the deposit down on it. Tuesday I have an interview with Zappos. I am super excited about it and if I get hired I get 40% off shoes and clothing. What girl could ask for more though I almost think Ryan is more excited. He spent over an hour looking at things he wants. I guess that will make present buying a lot easier. Also on Tuesday I get to meet with my florist. I orginally thought I would just make paper flowers but then decided I really want real flowers. The first florist I contact has given us a really good quote. I am excited to meet with her and put the deposit down (not excited about the money part but that just makes it offical).

No comments:

Post a Comment